Registration for the 2021 season will open in May, space is limited.
How to Register:
STEP 1 – Team Registration, April 29- July 1:
- Fill out the appropriate Registration form
- Manitou Middle School Athletes – Click here
- Manitou High School Athletes – Click here
- Coronado High School Athletes – Click here
- Sign up or sign in to TeamSnap
- Enter participant info
- Fill in t-shirt size (T-Shirts available for those that sign up by June 30th)
- Enter parent info
- Check Team Dues $60 (Required)
- Choose pay with Bank or pay with Credit Card
- Split Payment – to split payments into two installments choose Pay with Card, then choose “Split payment into installments”
- Once registered you will receive a TeamSnap invitation sent via email.
- (Important) Once registered with TeamSnap online, download the TeamSnap mobile app. Click on the platform your device supports.
STEP 2 – Colorado League Registration April-July
High school ($150), Middle school($75):
- Once registered with the Team, we will send you a link and password to register with the Colorado High School League via email.
- Follow the email registration link and create a site login.
- Continue through the pages filling out information.
STEP 3 – Order Team Apparel (Deadline July 1)
- Click here to order Team Apparel
- Deadline is July 1st.
- Orders will be shipped directly to address provided at the end of August.